Are you working with a Realtor?

  • Last year 89% of buyers purchased their home through a real estate agent.
  • Last year 89% of sellers also listed their home with a real estate agent and on an MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
  • Last year only 16% of buyers contacted an agent early in the process. The other 84%, on average, took 10 weeks to find a home. That is compared to just 4 weeks for those that started with a Realtor early in the process. 

*Survey results from 2019 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, Published by The National Association of Realtors.

Buying a home is a BIG DEAL! It's an exciting time filled with lots of emotions. If could give you any advice at all it would be to find an agent you like and trust early in the process. Bouncing from one showing to another with different agents just doesn't make sense. You need an advocate, someone on your side.

To ensure the best experience possible, I only work with a handful of clients at a time. You won't experience relentless pestering or any high-pressure tactics. I find enjoyment in helping you find the home that is right for you. If you think we would be a good fit to work together, let's connect!

Jeremy Helton, Realtor

Let's talk about your plans...

Whether you are early or late in the planning process I would love the opportunity for us to talk about your goals and how you could achieve them. Let’s schedule a time to meet personally, on the phone, or virtually to help you work through questions you may have about the process. No pressure, no requirements, no expectations let’s just talk and see how I can assist you.

How may we help you?