- If you’re thinking about selling your house this spring, here are some things you’ll want to tackle before you list.
- Spend your time on tasks that make it feel inviting, show it’s cared for, and boost your curb appeal.
- To determine the full list of things you’ll want to tackle for your home, you need the opinion of a trusted expert. Let’s connect to help make sure your house shows well this season.
- Knowing key housing terms and how they relate to today’s market is important. For example, when mortgage rates and home prices rise, it impacts how much home you can afford.
- Terms like appraisal (what lenders rely on to validate a home’s value) and the inspection contingency (which gives buyers essential information on a home’s condition) directly impact the transaction.
- Buying a home can be intimidating if you’re not familiar with the terms used throughout the process. Let’s connect so you have an expert guide and advice for any questions that may come up.