- There are a few key things to make sure you avoid after applying for a mortgage to help make sure you still qualify for your loan at the closing table.
- Along the way, be sure to discuss any changes in income, assets, or credit with your lender, so you don’t unintentionally jeopardize your application.
- The best plan is to fully disclose your intentions with your lender before you do anything financial in nature.
- Choosing the right real estate professional to work with is one of the most important decisions you can make in your homebuying or selling process.
- The right agent can explain current market conditions and break down exactly what they mean for you.
- If you’re considering buying or selling a home this year, let’s connect so you can work with someone who has the experience to answer all of your questions about pricing, contracts, negotiations, and more.