- With so many buyers looking for homes to purchase and so few houses available today, there’s a substantial increase in bidding wars, and homes are selling fast.
- According to the latest Realtors Confidence Index Survey from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), on average, houses are receiving over four offers from buyers and they’re selling in less than three weeks.
- If you’re ready to make a move, let’s connect today so you can sell your house while the market is in your favor.
- There are a lot of misconceptions about buying or selling a home today, making it challenging to know exactly how to navigate the current real estate landscape.
- Here’s a little clarity when it comes to 5 common myths about the 2021 housing market.
- Let’s connect to discuss your needs and so you can decipher facts from fiction in our local market.