- If you have additional loved ones coming to live with you but don’t have enough space, it may be time to consider a larger, multigenerational home.
- Some key benefits of multigenerational living include a combined homebuying budget, shared caregiving duties, enhanced relationships, and more. These benefits might be why more people are choosing to live in multigenerational homes today.
- Let’s connect so you can find a house that meets your changing needs and has plenty of space for you and your loved ones.
- If you’re a homeowner, your net worth has gotten a big boost. That’s because recent home price appreciation has increased your equity.
- Your equity grows as you pay down your loan and as your home increases in value. Over the past year, the average homeowner’s equity grew by $55,300.
- Ready to sell? Let’s connect to talk about how you can use that equity to fuel your next move.