- Over the past year, homeowners have gained an unprecedented opportunity to sell with great success while buyer demand is soaring.
- With homes selling twice as fast as they did last year at this time, getting multiple offers, and rising in price, homeowners are in the driver’s seat.
- Let’s connect today if you’re ready to learn about the leverage you have as a seller in today’s housing market.
- Mortgage interest rates have dropped considerably over the past year, and compared to what we’ve seen in recent decades, it’s a great time to buy a home.
- Locking in a low rate today could save you thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your home loan, but these low rates may not last forever.
- If you’re in a position to buy a home, let’s connect to determine your best move in today’s housing market while interest rates are still in your favor.