- Many people remember the housing crash in 2008, but experts say today’s market is fundamentally different in many ways.
- First, there isn’t an oversupply of homes for sale today. Plus, lending standards are much tighter, and homeowners have record levels of equity. That means signs say there won’t be a wave of foreclosures like the last time.
- If you have questions about the housing market, let’s connect.
- The housing market is shifting away from the intensity of the past two years. Here’s what experts project for the remainder of 2022.
- Home prices are forecast to rise more moderately than last year. Mortgage rates will respond to inflation, and home sales will be more in line with pre-pandemic years.
- Let’s connect so you can make your best move this year.